Red Dog's Dog Days is a free fitness program open to all members of the Lawrence, KS community.
If you haven't attended a workout before, joining us is simple. There's no cost to participate. Simply show up for any of the scheduled workouts and look for the check-in spot. During the Summer and Fall workout seasons you can earn a t-shirt!
Winter 2022 Schedule & Meeting Locations
We will be in the gym at Liberty Memorial Central Middle School beginning November 29 for Winter Dog Days. Remember, Winter Dog Days are Tuesday & Thursday workouts at 6am starting the week after Thanksgiving.
Tuesday and Thursday
- 6am — Liberty Memorial Central Middle School gym (1400 Massachusetts St, Lawrence, KS 66044)
Saturday "Fun Run"
- 7:30am — Downtown (9th St. and Vermont St., behind Kizer Cummings Jewelers)
Red Dog's Dog Days is generally held rain or shine. For:
- Weekday 6 a.m. morning workouts, if it is raining hard half an hour before start time, we will cancel that workout.
- Saturday Fun Runs, if it is raining hard half an hour before start time, we will most likely cancel the workout.
- If there has been lightning within 20 miles within half an hour of a workout start time, we will cancel that workout.
We want everyone to be safe as well as healthy!
In the event of lightening or other last-minute conditions that require us to switch locations or cancel a workout, notification will be made on the Red Dog's Dog Days Facebook page, @reddogsdogdays Twitter, or mobile phone text alerts when possible.